This issue of Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE covers the latest innovations in the field of coatings especially superhydrophobic coatings, electromagnetically transmittable coatings, and anti-corrosion coatings. The coatings can be used in a wide variety of industries such as consumer goods, packaging, healthcare, aerospace, automotive, and construction. The TOE also covers innovations based on improving the optical characteristics of telescopes. The issue also has innovations based on the synthesis of anti-corrosive coatings with hydrophobic properties in an environment friendly way.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Innovations in Superhydrophobic Coatings, Electromagnetically Transmittable Coatings, and Anti-corrosion Coatings
2. Recent Advances in Superhydrophobic Coatings, Electromagnetically Transmittable Coatings, and Anti-corrosion Coatings
- Deposition Process to Improve Optical Characteristics of Telescopes
- Coatings for Developing Electromagnetically Transmittable Films
- Coating that Offers Improved Fire and Corrosion Protection in Buildings
- Eco-friendly Process of Synthesizing Superhydrophobic Coatings
- Anti-corrosive Coating for Steel Developed from Soil Bacteria
3. Key Contacts