This edition of the Inside R&D TOE profiles innovations in human organ transplantation and stroke detection. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of water toxicity monitoring, desalination, and ice and water-resistant coatings.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Human Organ Transplantation, Toxicity Monitoring, Water Desalination, Coatings, and Stroke Detection
2. Innovations in Human Organ Transplantation, Toxicity Monitoring, Water Desalination, Coatings and Stroke Detection
- Transforming Human Cells for Organ Repair
- Novel Bioluminescent Technology for Continuous and Rapid Monitoring of Toxicity
- Effective Water Desalination via Capacitive Deionization by Using Electrode Made from CNT Thread
- Ice- and Water-resistant, Nanocomposite-based Coating System
- Artificial Intelligence-based Clinical Decision Support Application for Stroke Detection