Development of major cities, growing construction activities in hospitality and tourism sectors coupled with increasing investments by government are anticipated to propel demand for air conditioners in the region during forecast period. Some of the major players operating in Asia-Pacific air conditioners market are Daikin Industries Ltd., United Technologies Corporation, Ingersoll-Rand Inc., Johnson Controls, United Technologies Corporation, Ingersoll-Rand Inc., Johnson Controls, Nortek, Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, etc.
“APAC Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022” discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market in APAC region:
- Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Ductable Splits, Chillers, VRF, Light Commercial Air Conditioners and Others), By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial, and Institutional), By Country
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air conditioners market in APAC region
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air conditioners manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with air conditioners manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Conditioners Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value & Volume
5. Asia-Pacific Air Conditioners Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product Type
5.2.2. By Country
5.3. China Air Conditioners Market Outlook
5.3.1. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206. By Value & Volume
5.3.2. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11. By Product Type
18.104.22.168. By End Use Sector
5.3.3. Competition Outlook
5.4. Japan Air Conditioners Market Outlook
5.4.1. Market Size & Forecast
22.214.171.124. By Value & Volume
5.4.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199. By Product Type
188.8.131.52. By End Use Sector
5.4.3. Competition Outlook
5.5. India Air Conditioners Market Outlook
5.5.1. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206. By Value & Volume
5.5.2. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11. By Product Type
18.104.22.168. By End Use Sector
5.5.3. Competition Outlook
5.6. Indonesia Air Conditioners Market Outlook
5.6.1. Market Size & Forecast
22.214.171.124. By Value & Volume
5.6.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199. By Product Type
188.8.131.52. By End Use Sector
5.6.3. Competition Outlook
5.7. Vietnam Air Conditioners Market Outlook
5.7.1. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206. By Value & Volume
5.7.2. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11. By Product Type
18.104.22.168. By End Use Sector
5.7.3. Competition Outlook
5.8. Australia Air Conditioners Market Outlook
5.8.1. Market Size & Forecast
22.214.171.124. By Value & Volume
5.8.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199. By Product Type
188.8.131.52. By End Use Sector
5.8.3. Competition Outlook
6. Market Trends & Developments
6.1. Growing Demand for Air Conditioners with Air Purification Technology
6.2. Increasing Prices for Air Conditioners
6.3. Growing Demand for Alternative Energy Based Air Conditioners
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Daikin Industries, Ltd.
7.2. Gree Electric
7.3. Midea Group Co. Ltd
7.4. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
7.5. Johnson Controls Hitachi Air Condition Ltd.
7.6. Panasonic Corporation
7.7. LG Electronics Inc.
7.8. Toshiba Corporation
7.9. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
7.10. Haier Electronic Group Co. Ltd.
7.11. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
7.12. Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioning Co. Ltd.
7.13. Voltas Ltd.
7.14. Blue Star Ltd.
*Full list of tables and figures available on enquiry.
- Blue Star Ltd.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Gree Electric
- Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioning Co. Ltd.
- Haier Electronic Group Co. Ltd.
- Johnson Controls Hitachi Air Condition Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Midea Group Co. Ltd
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Voltas Ltd.