"Success Case Study: Grill'd Healthy Burgers", is part of the Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of a healthy burger launched in Australia. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products as well as avoiding risk.
Grill'd offers a healthy take on indulgent food that stands out above fierce competition. Grill'd has taken advantage of trends in food and lifestyle to grow into a innovative fast-food chain. Creating a strong message resonates with consumers who are looking for transparency and relatability.
- Grill'd uses "natural," locally sourced ingredients to convey a premium image.
- Marketing efforts were in tune with the right consumer groups, presenting their brand as ethically motivated.
- With a growing consumer trend for alternative foods, Grill'd offers a range of interchangeable ingredients.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Summary: Grill’d Healthy Burgers