"Pack-Track Seize+Adapt Case Study: Wider opportunities for a closure with a pouring chute", uses the author's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in Austria by Wiberg for its Wiberg at Home range of seasoning mixes, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes. This case study was compiled using the author's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a closure with an integral dispensing chute, used for a seasoning product, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
- Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Wiberg at Home seasoning mix in a pack with a closure that has an integral dispensing chute.
- Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within the author's TrendSights framework.
- Explores how this easy-to-use means of packaging could be applied to other product categories.
- Use the author's Seize+Adapt Case Studies to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
What is Seize+Adapt?
The Packaging Innovation - Consumer Convenience
The Packaging Innovation - Safety and Reassurance