"Adding Value Through Packaging: Toiletries & Hygiene", explores new packaging formats and value-added features in the toiletries and personal hygiene category, using examples from the author's Pack-Track innovation tool. Your key questions answered: What drives packaging innovations in toiletries and personal hygiene? What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the toiletries and personal hygiene category in recent years? Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on? How can toiletries and personal hygiene manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Toiletries and hygiene products have great influence on the lives of many consumers as they are used almost everyday. Manufacturers introduce clever solutions for those who are busy, helping them to maximize time or facilitate consumption away from the home. Eye-catching products not only create a strong point of difference at retail but also look beautiful at home, which is appreciated by many consumers. Growing ecological awareness has been also noted.
- Attractive product design appealing to consumers at retail but also looking beautiful at home or when items are used every day is very important in the busy sector.
- Packaging innovations for toiletries and hygiene products range from simple functional solutions that help to make daily tasks easier, to entirely new concepts that reposition the purpose of items and sometimes even add a quasi-scientific quality to the brand.
- A recently noticeable trend of ecological awareness as well as constant focus on naturally rooted products is also reflected in the sector, with many manufacturers positioning themselves as eco-friendly or introducing biodegradable materials.
- Use the author's Adding Value Through Packaging reports to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory element of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product and how this can help to drive brand loyalty.
Adding Value Through Packaging: Opportunities
Adding Value Through Packaging: Spotlight
Adding Value Through Packaging: Examples We Like
Adding Value Through Packaging: TrendSights
Adding Value Through Packaging: Action Points
- Colgate-Palmolive Co.
- OraLabs Inc.
- Mueller Ltd. & Co. KG
- Dr. Schumacher GmbH
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
- Edgewell Personal Care Brands LLC
- Handmade Norfolk Soaps
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.
- Pacific Shaving Co.
- Jack and Jill Kids Pty Ltd
- Aspiag Service Srl
- Little Dome
- Church & Dwight
- High Ridge Brands Co.