The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gridsum Holding Inc (Gridsum) is a provider of cloud-based big data analysis and AI solutions for government agencies and enterprises. The company offers solutions such as enterprise solution, e-government solution, media convergence solution, judicial big data solutions and industrial internet solution. It also offers financial and information security solutions. The company’s big data platform and Gridsum Prophet offers data visualization and data-mining technologies to make enhanced business decisions. It serves major commercial brands and customers including Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Nike, SAIC Motor, Volkswagen, Procter & Gamble, Hewlett-Packard, Samsung and other Fortune 500 and Chine 500 companies. The company also serves various multinational and domestic enterprise and government organisations in China. Gridsum is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Key Facts
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Key Employees
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Major Products and Services
- Gridsum Holding Inc - History
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Company Statement
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: e-Government and other
- Business Segment: Enterprise
- R&D Overview
- Gridsum Holding Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Strengths
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Weaknesses
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Opportunities
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Threats
- Gridsum Holding Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- Gridsum Holding Inc, Key Facts
- Gridsum Holding Inc, Key Employees
- Gridsum Holding Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Gridsum Holding Inc, Major Products and Services
- Gridsum Holding Inc, History
- Gridsum Holding Inc, Subsidiaries
- Gridsum Holding Inc, Key Competitors
- Gridsum Holding Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Gridsum Holding Inc, Annual Ratios
- Gridsum Holding Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Gridsum Holding Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
- Gridsum Holding Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Webtrends, Inc.
- SENSORDATA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- Salesforce.Com Inc
- Oracle Corp
- Microsoft Corp
- MediaVast, Inc.
- IBM China Company Limited
- Google China
- General Electric Co
- General Electric (China) Co Ltd
- Beijing Thunisoft Corp Ltd
- ADOBE Inc
- AdMaster, Inc.