The report on collaborative robots market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global collaborative robots market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global collaborative robots market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global collaborative robots market is segmented on the basis of payload capacity, and application.
Global Collaborative Robots Market by Payload Capacity
- Between 5 and 10 Kg
- Up to 5 Kg
- Above 10 Kg
- Pick and Place
- Packaging and Palletizing
- Machine Tending
- Quality Testing
- Gluing and Welding
- North America
- MRK-Systeme GmbH
- KUKA AG
- FANUC Corporation
- Rethink Robotics
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Precise Automation, Inc.
- Universal Robots A/S
- F&P Robotics AG
- Energid Technologies Corporation
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of collaborative robots market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in collaborative robots market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global collaborative robots market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Collaborative Robots Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Collaborative Robots Market
4. Global Collaborative Robots Market by Payload Capacity 2017-2023
4.1 Between 5 and 10 Kg
4.2 Up to 5 Kg
4.3 Above 10 Kg
5. Global Collaborative Robots Market by Application 2017-2023
5.1 Pick and Place
5.3 Packaging and Palletizing
5.5 Machine Tending
5.6 Quality Testing
5.7 Gluing and Welding
6. Global Collaborative Robots Market by Regions 2017-2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Collaborative Robots Market by Payload Capacity
6.1.2 North America Collaborative Robots Market by Application
6.1.3 North America Collaborative Robots Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Collaborative Robots Market by Payload Capacity
6.2.2 Europe Collaborative Robots Market by Application
6.2.3 Europe Collaborative Robots Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Collaborative Robots Market by Payload Capacity
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Collaborative Robots Market by Application
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Collaborative Robots Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Collaborative Robots Market by Payload Capacity
6.4.2 RoW Collaborative Robots Market by Application
6.4.3 RoW Collaborative Robots Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 MRK-Systeme GmbH
7.2 KUKA AG
7.3 FANUC Corporation
7.4 Rethink Robotics
7.5 Robert Bosch GmbH
7.7 Precise Automation, Inc.
7.8 Universal Robots A/S
7.9 F&P Robotics AG
7.10 Energid Technologies Corporation