The report on aircraft actuator market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global aircraft actuator market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global aircraft actuator market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global aircraft actuator market is segmented on the basis of aircraft type, component, and application.
Global Aircraft Actuator Market by Aircraft Type
- Very Large Body
- Wide Body
- Narrow Body
- Electrical and Mechanical Component
- Electronic Component
- Flight Control System
- Landing and Braking System
- Power Generation System
- Fuel Management System
- Health Monitoring System
- Power Distribution System
- Avionics System
- North America
- Parker Aerospace
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- Rockwell Collins
- Safran SA
- Woodward, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Microsemi Corp.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of aircraft actuator market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in aircraft actuator market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global aircraft actuator market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Aircraft Actuator Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Aircraft Actuator Market
4. Global Aircraft Actuator Market by Aircraft Type 2017-2023
4.1 Very Large Body
4.2 Wide Body
4.3 Narrow Body
5. Global Aircraft Actuator Market by Component 2017-2023
5.1 Electrical and Mechanical Component
126.96.36.199 AC Motors
188.8.131.52.1 Induction Motors
184.108.40.206.2 Synchronous Motors
220.127.116.11 DC Motors
18.104.22.168.1 Brushed DC Motors
22.214.171.124.2 Brushless Permanent Magnet Motors
5.1.2 Auxiliary Power Units (APUS)
5.2 Electronic Component
126.96.36.199 AC-DC Converter
188.8.131.52 DC-AC Converter
184.108.40.206 DC-DC Converter
220.127.116.11 Bi-Directional DC-DC Converter
18.104.22.168 Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors (MOSFETS)
22.214.171.124 Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBTS)
126.96.36.199 Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJTS)
5.2.3 Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA)
5.2.4 Integrated Circuits (ICS)
5.3.1 Pneumatic Actuators
5.3.2 Other Actuators
5.3.3 Hydraulic Actuators
5.3.4 Mechanical Actuators
5.3.5 Electric Actuators
6. Global Aircraft Actuator Market by Application 2017-2023
6.1 Flight Control System
6.2 Landing and Braking System
6.3 Power Generation System
6.4 Fuel Management System
6.5 Health Monitoring System
6.6 Power Distribution System
6.7 Avionics System
8. Global Aircraft Actuator Market by Regions 2017-2023
8.1 North America
8.1.1 North America Aircraft Actuator Market by Aircraft Type
8.1.2 North America Aircraft Actuator Market by Component
8.1.3 North America Aircraft Actuator Market by Application
8.1.4 North America Aircraft Actuator Market by Country
8.2.1 Europe Aircraft Actuator Market by Aircraft Type
8.2.2 Europe Aircraft Actuator Market by Component
8.2.3 Europe Aircraft Actuator Market by Application
8.2.4 Europe Aircraft Actuator Market by Country
8.3.1 Asia-Pacific Aircraft Actuator Market by Aircraft Type
8.3.2 Asia-Pacific Aircraft Actuator Market by Component
8.3.3 Asia-Pacific Aircraft Actuator Market by Application
8.3.4 Asia-Pacific Aircraft Actuator Market by Country
8.4.1 RoW Aircraft Actuator Market by Aircraft Type
8.4.2 RoW Aircraft Actuator Market by Component
8.4.3 RoW Aircraft Actuator Market by Application
8.4.4 RoW Aircraft Actuator Market by Sub-region
9. Companies Covered
9.2 Parker Aerospace
9.3 UTC Aerospace Systems
9.5 Rockwell Collins
9.6 Safran SA
9.7 Woodward, Inc.
9.8 Infineon Technologies AG
9.9 Microsemi Corp.
9.10 Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.