The report on commercial UAV market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global commercial UAV market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global commercial UAV market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global commercial UAV market is segmented on the basis of product, and application
Global Commercial UAV Market by Product
- Nano UAV
- Hybrid UAV
- Fixed wing UAV
- Rotary blade UAV
- Media and Entertainment
- Energy Sector
- North America
- BAE Systems PLC
- General Atomics
- Challis Heliplane UAV Inc.
- Aurora Flight
- AeroVironment Inc.
- Denel Dynamics
- General Dynamics Corporation
- DJI Innovations
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of commercial UAV market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in commercial UAV market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global commercial UAV market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Commercial UAV Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Commercial UAV Market
4. Global Commercial UAV Market by Product 2017-2023
4.1 Nano UAV
4.2 Hybrid UAV
4.3 Fixed wing UAV
4.4 Rotary blade UAV
5. Global Commercial UAV Market by Application 2017-2023
5.2 Media and Entertainment
5.4 Energy Sector
6. Global Commercial UAV Market by Regions 2017-2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Commercial UAV Market by Product
6.1.2 North America Commercial UAV Market by Application
6.1.3 North America Commercial UAV Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Commercial UAV Market by Product
6.2.2 Europe Commercial UAV Market by Application
6.2.3 Europe Commercial UAV Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Commercial UAV Market by Product
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Commercial UAV Market by Application
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Commercial UAV Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Commercial UAV Market by Product
6.4.2 RoW Commercial UAV Market by Application
6.4.3 RoW Commercial UAV Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 BAE Systems PLC
7.2 General Atomics
7.3 Challis Heliplane UAV Inc.
7.4 Aurora Flight
7.5 AeroVironment Inc.
7.7 Denel Dynamics
7.8 General Dynamics Corporation
7.9 DJI Innovations
7.10 Elbit Systems Ltd.