The report on therapeutic bed market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global therapeutic bed market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global therapeutic bed market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global therapeutic bed market is segmented on the basis of product, and type.
Global Therapeutic Bed Market by Product
- Household Beds
- Clinical Beds
- Critical Care
- Acute Care
- North America
- Medline Industries
- Sunrise Medical
- GF Health Products, Inc.
- Hard Manufacturing Co.
- Gendron, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Hill Rom, Inc.
- Invacare Corporation
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of therapeutic bed market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in therapeutic bed market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global therapeutic bed market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Therapeutic Bed Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the global therapeutic bed market
4. Global Therapeutic Bed Market by Product 2017-2023
4.2 Household Beds
4.3 Clinical Beds
5. Global Therapeutic Bed Market by Type 2017-2023
5.2 Critical Care
5.3 Acute Care
6. Global Therapeutic Bed Market by Regions 2017-2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America therapeutic bed market by Product
6.1.2 North America therapeutic bed market by Type
6.1.3 North America therapeutic bed market by Country
6.2.1 Europe therapeutic bed market by Product
6.2.2 Europe therapeutic bed market by Type
6.2.3 Europe therapeutic bed market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific therapeutic bed market by Product
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific therapeutic bed market by Type
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific therapeutic bed market by Country
6.4.1 RoW therapeutic bed market by Product
6.4.2 RoW therapeutic bed market by Type
6.4.3 RoW therapeutic bed market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Medline Industries
7.2 Sunrise Medical
7.3 GF Health Products, Inc.
7.4 Hard Manufacturing Co.
7.5 Gendron, Inc.
7.6 Stryker Corporation
7.7 Hill Rom, Inc.
7.8 Invacare Corporation