The report on electric DC motor market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global electric DC motor market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global electric DC motor market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global electric dc motor market is segmented on the basis of type, voltage and end-use.
Global Electric DC Motor Market by Type
- Brushless DC Motor
- Brushed DC Motor
- 3 kW - 75 kW
- 750 Watts - 3 kW
- 0 - 750 Watts
- Above 75 kW
- Motor Vehicles
- Aerospace & Transportation
- Household Appliances
- Industrial Machinery
- HVAC Equipment
- North America
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Allied Motion Technologies, Inc.
- Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd.
- Ametek, Inc.
- Baldor Electric Company, Inc.
- Asmo Co., Ltd.
- Franklin Electric Co., Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of electric DC motor market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in electric DC motor market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global electric DC motor market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Electric DC Motor Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the global electric DC motor market
4. Global Electric DC Motor Market by Type 2017-2023
4.1 Brushless DC Motor
4.2 Brushed DC Motor
5. Global Electric DC Motor Market by Voltage 2017-2023
5.1 3 kW - 75 kW
5.2 750 Watts - 3 kW
5.3 0 - 750 Watts
5.4 Above 75 kW
6. Global Electric DC Motor Market by End-Use 2017-2023
6.1 Motor Vehicles
6.2 Aerospace & Transportation
6.3 Household Appliances
6.4 Industrial Machinery
6.5 HVAC Equipment
7. Global Electric DC Motor Market by Regions 2017-2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America electric DC motor market by Type
7.1.2 North America electric DC motor market by Voltage
7.1.3 North America electric DC motor market by End-Use
7.1.4 North America electric DC motor market by Country
7.2.1 Europe electric DC motor market by Type
7.2.2 Europe electric DC motor market by Voltage
7.2.3 Europe electric DC motor market by End-Use
7.2.4 Europe electric DC motor market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific electric DC motor market by Type
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific electric DC motor market by Voltage
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific electric DC motor market by End-Use
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific electric DC motor market by Country
7.4.1 RoW electric DC motor market by Type
7.4.2 RoW electric DC motor market by Voltage
7.4.3 RoW electric DC motor market by End-Use
7.4.4 RoW electric DC motor market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Rockwell Automation, Inc.
8.2 Allied Motion Technologies, Inc.
8.3 Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd.
8.4 Ametek, Inc.
8.5 Baldor Electric Company, Inc.
8.6 Asmo Co., Ltd.
8.8 Franklin Electric Co., Inc.