The report on electric AC motors market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global electric AC motors market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global electric AC motors market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global electric ac motors market is segmented on the basis of type, voltage and end use,
Global Electric AC Motors Market by Type
- Induction AC Motors
- Synchronous AC Motors
- Fractional HP Output
- Integral HP Output
- Household Appliances
- HVAC Equipment
- Aerospace & Transportation
- Motor Vehicles
- Industrial Machinery
- North America
- Siemens AG
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Franklin Electric Co. Inc.
- Allied Motion Technologies Inc.
- Johnson Electric
- Ametek Inc.
- Asmo Co. Ltd.
- Baldor Electric Company Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of electric AC motors market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in electric AC motors market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global electric AC motors market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Electric AC Motors Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the global electric AC motors market
4. Global Electric AC Motors Market by Type 2017-2023
4.1 Induction AC Motors
4.2 Synchronous AC Motors
5. Global Electric AC Motors Market by Voltage 2017-2023
5.1 Fractional HP Output
5.2 Integral HP Output
6. Global Electric AC Motors Market by End Use 2017-2023
6.1 Household Appliances
6.2 HVAC Equipment
6.3 Aerospace & Transportation
6.4 Motor Vehicles
6.5 Industrial Machinery
7. Global Electric AC Motors Market by Regions 2017-2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America electric AC motors market by Type
7.1.2 North America electric AC motors market by Voltage
7.1.3 North America electric AC motors market by End Use
7.1.4 North America electric AC motors market by Country
7.2.1 Europe electric AC motors market by Type
7.2.2 Europe electric AC motors market by Voltage
7.2.3 Europe electric AC motors market by End Use
7.2.4 Europe electric AC motors market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific electric AC motors market by Type
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific electric AC motors market by Voltage
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific electric AC motors market by End Use
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific electric AC motors market by Country
7.4.1 RoW electric AC motors market by Type
7.4.2 RoW electric AC motors market by Voltage
7.4.3 RoW electric AC motors market by End Use
7.4.4 RoW electric AC motors market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Siemens AG
8.2 Rockwell Automation Inc.
8.3 Franklin Electric Co. Inc.
8.4 Allied Motion Technologies Inc.
8.5 Johnson Electric
8.6 Ametek Inc.
8.7 Asmo Co. Ltd.
8.8 Baldor Electric Company Inc.