The report on automotive electronics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive electronics market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive electronics market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automotive electronics market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, sales channel and application.
Global Automotive Electronics Market by Vehicle Type
- Mid-sized passenger cars
- Light commercial vehicles
- Premium passenger cars
- Heavy commercial vehicles
- Compact passenger cars
- Luxury passenger cars
- Safety systems
- Body electronics
- Power train
- Advanced driver assistance systems
- North America
- Delphi Automotive
- Audiovox Corp.
- Avago Technologies
- Continental AG
- Denso Corp.
- Atmel Corporation
- Bosch Group
- Dow Corning
- Infineon Technologies AG
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of automotive electronics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in automotive electronics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global automotive electronics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Automotive Electronics Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the global automotive electronics market
4. Global Automotive Electronics Market by Vehicle Type 2018 - 2024
4.1 mid-sized passenger cars
4.2 light commercial vehicles
4.3 premium passenger cars
4.4 heavy commercial vehicles
4.5 compact passenger cars
4.6 luxury passenger cars
5. Global Automotive Electronics Market by Sales Channel 2018 - 2024
6. Global Automotive Electronics Market by Application 2018 - 2024
6.2 Safety Systems
6.3 Body Electronics
6.4 Power Train
6.5 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
7. Global Automotive Electronics Market by Regions 2018 - 2024
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America automotive electronics market by Vehicle Type
7.1.2 North America automotive electronics market by Sales Channel
7.1.3 North America automotive electronics market by Application
7.1.4 North America automotive electronics market by Country
7.2.1 Europe automotive electronics market by Vehicle Type
7.2.2 Europe automotive electronics market by Sales Channel
7.2.3 Europe automotive electronics market by Application
7.2.4 Europe automotive electronics market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific automotive electronics market by Vehicle Type
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific automotive electronics market by Sales Channel
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific automotive electronics market by Application
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific automotive electronics market by Country
7.4.1 RoW automotive electronics market by Vehicle Type
7.4.2 RoW automotive electronics market by Sales Channel
7.4.3 RoW automotive electronics market by Application
7.4.4 RoW automotive electronics market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Delphi Automotive
8.2 Audiovox Corp.
8.3 Avago Technologies
8.5 Continental AG
8.6 Denso Corp.
8.7 Atmel Corporation
8.8 Bosch Group
8.9 Dow Corning
8.10 Infineon Technologies AG