The report on cloud robotics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cloud robotics market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cloud robotics market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global cloud robotics market is segmented on the basis of connectivity technology, types, and deployment model.
Global Cloud Robotics Market by Connectivity Technology
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Personal Robots
- Industrial Robots
- Military Robots
- Commercial Robots
- Robotics as a Service (RaaS)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- North America
- Calvary Robotics
- Tech Con Automation Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc
- ABB Group
- Matrix Industrial Automation
- Ortelio Ltd
- Rapyuta Robotics Co. Ltd
- Midea Group
- HotBlack Robotics Srl
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of cloud robotics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in cloud robotics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global cloud robotics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Cloud Robotics Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the global cloud robotics market
4. Global Cloud Robotics Market by Connectivity Technology 2017-2023
4.1 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
5. Global Cloud Robotics Market by Types 2017-2023
5.1 Personal Robots
5.2 Industrial Robots
5.3 Military Robots
5.4 Commercial Robots
6. Global Cloud Robotics Market by Deployment Model 2017-2023
6.1 Robotics as a Service (RAAS)
6.2 Public Cloud
6.3 Private Cloud
6.4 Hybrid Cloud
7. Global Cloud Robotics Market by Regions 2017-2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Cloud Robotics Market by Connectivity Technology
7.1.2 North America Cloud Robotics Market by Types
7.1.3 North America Cloud Robotics Market by Deployment Model
7.1.4 North America Cloud Robotics Market by Country
7.2.1 Europe Cloud Robotics Market by Connectivity Technology
7.2.2 Europe Cloud Robotics Market by Types
7.2.3 Europe Cloud Robotics Market by Deployment Model
7.2.4 Europe Cloud Robotics Market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific Cloud Robotics Market by Connectivity Technology
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific Cloud Robotics Market by Types
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific Cloud Robotics Market by Deployment Model
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific Cloud Robotics Market by Country
7.4.1 RoW Cloud Robotics Market by Connectivity Technology
7.4.2 RoW Cloud Robotics Market by Types
7.4.3 RoW Cloud Robotics Market by Deployment Model
7.4.4 RoW Cloud Robotics Market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Calvary Robotics
8.2 Tech Con Automation Inc.
8.3 Rockwell Automation, Inc
8.4 ABB Group
8.5 Matrix Industrial Automation
8.7 Ortelio Ltd
8.8 Rapyuta Robotics Co. Ltd
8.9 Midea Group
8.10 HotBlack Robotics SRL