The report on cellular IoT market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cellular IoT market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cellular IoT market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global cellular IoT market ïs segmented on the basis of component, type, and end-use.
Global Cellular IoT Market by Component
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
- Environment Monitoring
- Smart Cities
- North America
- Dod Tech
- Fine Digital Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Itronics Inc.
- Qrontech Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Amcrest Technologies
- Cobra Electronics Corporation
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of cellular IoT market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in cellular IoT market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global cellular IoT market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Cellular IoT Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the global cellular IoT market
4. Global Cellular IoT Market by Component 2017-2023
5. Global Cellular IoT Market by Type 2017-2023
6. Global Cellular IoT Market by End-Use 2017-2023
6.2 Automotive & Transportation
6.3 Consumer Electronics
6.5 Environment Monitoring
6.8 Smart Cities
7. Global Cellular IoT Market by Regions 2017-2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Cellular IoT Market by Component
7.1.2 North America Cellular IoT Market by Type
7.1.3 North America Cellular IoT Market by End-Use
7.1.4 North America Cellular IoT Market by Country
7.2.1 Europe Cellular IoT Market by Component
7.2.2 Europe Cellular IoT Market by Type
7.2.3 Europe Cellular IoT Market by End-Use
7.2.4 Europe Cellular IoT Market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific Cellular IoT Market by Component
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific Cellular IoT Market by Type
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific Cellular IoT Market by End-Use
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific Cellular IoT Market by Country
7.4.1 RoW Cellular IoT Market by Component
7.4.2 RoW Cellular IoT Market by Type
7.4.3 RoW Cellular IoT Market by End-Use
7.4.4 RoW Cellular IoT Market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Dod Tech
8.2 Fine Digital Inc.
8.4 Honeywell International Inc.
8.5 Itronics Inc.
8.6 Qrontech Co. Ltd.
8.7 Panasonic Corporation
8.8 Amcrest Technologies
8.10 Cobra Electronics Corporation