The report on water treatment chemicals market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global water treatment chemicals market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global water treatment chemicals market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global water treatment chemicals market is segmented on the basis of type, and end user.
Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Type
- Chelating Agents
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Coagulants & Flocculants
- Ph Adjusters & Stabilizers
- Scale Inhibitors
- Anti-Foaming Agents
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverage
- North America
- Kemira Oyj
- Suez S.A
- BASF SE
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Solenis LLC
- Ecolab Inc.
- Snf Floerger
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- The DOW Chemical Company
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of water treatment chemicals market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in water treatment chemicals market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global water treatment chemicals market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the global water treatment chemicals market
4. Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Type2017-2023
4.2 Chelating Agents
4.3 Corrosion Inhibitors
4.4 Coagulants & Flocculants
4.4.1 Organic Coagulant
4.4.2 Inorganic Coagulant
22.214.171.124 Ferric Chloride
126.96.36.199 Polyaluminum Chloride
188.8.131.52 Aluminum Sulfate
184.108.40.206 Anionic Flocculants
220.127.116.11 Cationic Flocculants
18.104.22.168 Non-Ionic Flocculants
22.214.171.124 Amphoteric Flocculants
4.5 Ph Adjusters & Stabilizers
4.6 Scale Inhibitors
4.7 Anti-Foaming Agents
5. Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market by End User 2017-2023
5.1 Oil & Gas
5.3 Pulp & Paper
5.5 Food & Beverage
6. Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Regions 2017-2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Type
6.1.2 North America Water Treatment Chemicals Market by End User
6.1.3 North America Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Type
6.2.2 Europe Water Treatment Chemicals Market by End User
6.2.3 Europe Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Type
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Water Treatment Chemicals Market by End User
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Type
6.4.2 RoW Water Treatment Chemicals Market by End User
6.4.3 RoW Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Kemira OYJ
7.3 Suez S.A
7.4 BASF SE
7.5 Akzo Nobel N.V.
7.6 Solenis LLC
7.7 Ecolab Inc.
7.8 Snf Floerger
7.9 Baker Hughes Incorporated
7.10 The DOW Chemical Company