The report on aerosol propellants market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global aerosol propellants market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global aerosol propellants market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global aerosol propellants market ïs segmented on the basis of application, and product type.
Global Aerosol Propellants Market by Application
- Automotive & Industrial
- Personal Care
- Nitrous oxide and carbon dioxide
- North America
- Arkema Group
- Aveflor A.S.
- Emirates Gas LLC
- Grillo Werke AG
- Jiutai Energy Group
- Aeropres Corporation
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of aerosol propellants market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in aerosol propellants market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global aerosol propellants market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Aerosol Propellants Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the global aerosol propellants market
4. Global Aerosol Propellants Market by Application 2017-2023
4.1 Automotive & Industrial
4.3 Personal Care
5. Global Aerosol Propellants Market by Product Type2017-2023
5.3 Nitrous oxide and carbon dioxide
6. Global Aerosol Propellants Market by Regions 2017-2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America aerosol propellants market by Application
6.1.2 North America aerosol propellants market by Product Type
6.1.3 North America aerosol propellants market by Country
6.2.1 Europe aerosol propellants market by Application
6.2.2 Europe aerosol propellants market by Product Type
6.2.3 Europe aerosol propellants market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific aerosol propellants market by Application
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific aerosol propellants market by Product Type
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific aerosol propellants market by Country
6.4.1 RoW aerosol propellants market by Application
6.4.2 RoW aerosol propellants market by Product Type
6.4.3 RoW aerosol propellants market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Arkema Group
7.2 Aveflor A.S.
7.4 Emirates Gas LLC
7.5 Grillo Werke AG
7.6 Jiutai Energy Group
7.7 Aeropres Corporation
7.8 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
7.9 Akzo Nobel N.V.