The report on automotive radar market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive radar market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive radar market over the period of 2017-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automotive radar market is segmented on the basis of application, range type, frequency and vehicle type
Global Automotive Radar Market by Application
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Detection
- Intelligent Park Assist
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Warning
- Long Range
- Medium & Short Range
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- North America
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Autoliv Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of automotive radar market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in automotive radar market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global automotive radar market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Automotive Radar Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Automotive Radar Market
4. Global Automotive Radar Market by Application 2017-2023
4.1 Adaptive Cruise Control
4.2 Blind Spot Detection
4.3 Intelligent Park Assist
4.4 Autonomous Emergency Braking
4.5 Forward Collision Warning
5. Global Automotive Radar Market by Range Type 2017-2023
5.1 Long Range
5.2 Medium & Short Range
6. Global Automotive Radar Market by Frequency 2017-2023
7. Global Automotive Radar Market by Vehicle Type 2017-2023
7.1 Commercial Vehicle
7.2 Passenger Vehicle
8. Global Automotive Radar Market by Regions 2017-2023
8.1 North America
8.1.1 North America Automotive Radar Market by Application
8.1.2 North America Automotive Radar Market by Range Type
8.1.3 North America Automotive Radar Market by Frequency
8.1.4 North America Automotive Radar Market by Vehicle Type
8.1.5 North America Automotive Radar Market by Country
8.2.1 Europe Automotive Radar Market by Application
8.2.2 Europe Automotive Radar Market by Range Type
8.2.3 Europe Automotive Radar Market by Frequency
8.2.4 Europe Automotive Radar Market by Vehicle Type
8.2.5 Europe Automotive Radar Market by Country
8.3.1 Asia-Pacific Automotive Radar Market by Application
8.3.2 Asia-Pacific Automotive Radar Market by Range Type
8.3.3 Asia-Pacific Automotive Radar Market by Frequency
8.3.4 Asia-Pacific Automotive Radar Market by Vehicle Type
8.3.5 Asia-Pacific Automotive Radar Market by Country
8.4.1 RoW Automotive Radar Market by Application
8.4.2 RoW Automotive Radar Market by Range Type
8.4.3 RoW Automotive Radar Market by Frequency
8.4.4 RoW Automotive Radar Market by Vehicle Type
8.4.5 RoW Automotive Radar Market by Sub-region
9. Companies Covered
9.1 Robert Bosch GmbH
9.2 Continental AG
9.3 Infineon Technologies AG
9.4 Delphi Automotive PLC
9.5 Denso Corporation
9.6 NXP Semiconductors N.V.
9.7 Texas Instruments, Inc.
9.9 HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
9.10 Autoliv Inc.