The report on wearable apps market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global wearable apps market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global wearable apps market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global wearable apps market is segmented on the basis of device, and category.
Global Wearable Apps Market by Device
- Smart watches
- Fitness bands
- Smart glasses
- Fitness apps
- Industrial apps
- Online transaction apps
- Customization apps
- Healthcare apps
- Other apps
- Samsung Electronics
- Stryker Corporation
- Fuzz Productions
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of wearable apps market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in wearable apps market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global wearable apps market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Wearable Apps Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Wearable Apps Market
4. Global Wearable Apps Market by Device 2017-2023
4.1 Smart watches
4.2 Fitness bands
4.3 Smart glasses
5. Global Wearable Apps Market by Category 2017-2023
5.1 Fitness apps
5.2 Industrial apps
5.3 Online transaction apps
5.4 Customization apps
5.5 Healthcare apps
5.6 Other apps
6. Global Wearable Apps Market by Regions 2017-2023
6.1.1 Americas Wearable Apps Market by Device
6.1.2 Americas Wearable Apps Market by Category
6.1.3 Americas Wearable Apps Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Wearable Apps Market by Device
6.2.2 Europe Wearable Apps Market by Category
6.2.3 Europe Wearable Apps Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Wearable Apps Market by Device
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Wearable Apps Market by Category
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Wearable Apps Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Wearable Apps Market by Device
6.4.2 RoW Wearable Apps Market by Category
6.4.3 RoW Wearable Apps Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.2 Samsung Electronics
7.4 Stryker Corporation
7.5 Fuzz Productions