The report on automotive heat shield market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive heat shield market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive heat shield market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automotive heat shield market is segmented on the basis of application type, and vehicle type.
Global Automotive Heat Shield Market by Application Type
- Exhaust System Heat Shield
- Engine Compartment Heat Shield
- Turbocharger Heat Shield
- Under Chassis Heat Shield
- Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- North America
- Dana Holding Corporation
- Federal-Mogul Holding Corporation
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Autoneum Holding AG
- Progress-Werk Oberkirch AG
- Lydall Inc.
- UGN Inc.
- Covpress Ltd.
- Happich Gmbh
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of automotive heat shield market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in automotive heat shield market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global Market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global automotive heat shield market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Automotive Heat Shield Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Automotive Heat Shield Market
4. Global Automotive Heat Shield Market by Application Type 2017-2023
4.1 Exhaust System Heat Shield
4.2 Engine Compartment Heat Shield
4.3 Turbocharger Heat Shield
4.4 Under Chassis Heat Shield
5. Global Automotive Heat Shield Market by Vehicle Type 2017-2023
5.1 Commercial Vehicles
5.2 Passenger Vehicles
6. Global Automotive Heat Shield Market by Regions 2017-2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Automotive Heat Shield Market by Application Type
6.1.2 North America Automotive Heat Shield Market by Vehicle Type
6.1.3 North America Automotive Heat Shield Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Automotive Heat Shield Market by Application Type
6.2.2 Europe Automotive Heat Shield Market by Vehicle Type
6.2.3 Europe Automotive Heat Shield Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Automotive Heat Shield Market by Application Type
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Automotive Heat Shield Market by Vehicle Type
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Automotive Heat Shield Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Automotive Heat Shield Market by Application Type
6.4.2 RoW Automotive Heat Shield Market by Vehicle Type
6.4.3 RoW Automotive Heat Shield Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Dana Holding Corporation
7.2 Federal-Mogul Holding Corporation
7.4 Morgan Advanced Materials
7.5 Autoneum Holding AG
7.6 Progress-Werk Oberkirch AG
7.7 Lydall Inc.
7.8 UGN Inc.
7.9 Covpress Ltd.
7.10 Happich Gmbh