Frontiers in CNS Drug Discovery is a book series devoted to publishing reviews which highlight the latest advances in drug design and discovery for disorders of the central nervous system (CNS).
Eminent scientists write contributions on all areas of CNS drug design and drug discovery, including medicinal chemistry, in-silico drug design, combinatorial chemistry, high-throughput screening, drug targets, recent important patents, and structure-activity relationships. The book series is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in CNS drug design and discovery who wish to keep abreast of rapid and important developments in the field.
The third volume of this series brings reviews on brain tumor treatment, neurodegeneration, hyperalgesia, cholinesterase inhibition and much more.
- List of Contributors
- Molecular Targeting of Brain Tumors
- Calpain Inhibition: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Neurodegenerative and Neuromuscular Disorders
- Neurodegenerative and Neuropsychiatric Disorders: Present Clinical Drug Research and Future Perspectives
- Neuroimmune Regulation of Pain and Inflammation: Targeting Glial Cells and Nociceptor Sensory Neurons Interaction
- Cholinesterase Inhibitors
- Subject Index