This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TOE provides insights on the latest advances in technologies related to the energy industry. This TOE focuses on advances in offshore wind energy generation, BIPV, and thermal energy storage. It also gives insights on innovations in building energy management field devices such as actuators, drives, dampers, sensors, and controllers.
The Energy and Power Systems (EPS) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
1. Innovations in Building HVAC Drives, Sensors, Field Devices, Offshore Wind Energy and Distributed Energy Storage
- Spring Controlled, High Torque Actuators
- Drives for HVAC Motor Speed Control
- Highly Efficient Solar Panel Technology for BIPV
- Compact Ceiling Mount Sensors for Column-free Premises
- Salt Prill-based Thermal Energy Storage
- Heating, Cooling, and Energy Generation from a Single Modular Unit
- Modularized Energy Storage for Buildings
- Occupancy Sensors for Automated HVAC Control
- Solar Powered Temperature Sensor
- Offshore Wind Farm Begins Commercial Power Production
- Key Contacts