This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in residential and industrial wastewater treatment and artificial photosynthesis. The TOE also focuses on the development of various innovative solar cell techniques aimed to generate energy at very high efficiency and also with improvised shelf life. It also provides intelligence on technologies, processes, and strategic insights on novel biofuel production technologies that convert resources into energy and reduces the dependence on fossil fuels.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Recent Developments in Wastewater Treatment, Biofuels, Solar Cells, and Photosynthesis Processes
- Stimulated Photosynthesis Processes for Improving Water Efficiency in Crops
- Mechanochemistry-based Perovskite Solar Cells with Longer Life Span
- Fungi and Microbial Enzymes for the Treatment of Wastewater and Endocrine Disruptors
- Cost-effective Electrochemical Process for Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Ecofriendly Processes for the Production of Biofuels and the Development of Waste-to-Energy Systems
- Industry Contacts