The latest issue of Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TOE profiles innovations in medical and diagnostic imaging. Some of the profiles covered include medical image management during clinical trials, use of deep learning medical imaging solution for breast cancer imaging and real-time tumor diagnosis. Other innovations profiled include development of a digital wound measurement device, a wearable headset for ultrasound image visualization.
Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Technology Innovations in the Medical & Diagnostic Imaging Industry
- Medical Image Management in Clinical Trials
- Deep Learning Medical Imaging Analytics for Breast Cancer Screening
- Deep Learning Medical Imaging Solution for Real-time Tumor Diagnosis
- Digital Wound Measurement Device
- Novel Wearable Headset for Ultrasound Image Visualization
- Deep Learning Platform for Enhanced Image Resolution
- Novel Lensless Camera for 3D Medical Imaging
- Ingestible X-ray Capsule for Preparation-free Colorectal Screening
- Industry Contacts