This issue of Oil and Gas TOE profiles innovations related to drone surveillance, digitization, asset monitoring, and water management for the oil and gas sector.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
1. Technology Advancements in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Digitization to Drive Next-gen Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
- Efficient Iron Assets Monitoring through RFID Technology
- Drones Incorporating Multiple Technologies for Oilfield Surveillance
- Long-range Hybrid Drone for Pipeline Damage Monitoring
- UAV Solutions for Methane Detection in Oilfields
- Tools for Quick Suspension and Reactivation of Offset Wells
- New System with Reduced Iron for Efficient Frac Site Procedures
- Efficient Water Usage by Frac-water Blending in Fracturing Operations
2. Industry Contacts