This issue of Nanotech TOE covers innovations in nanomaterials in composites, wastewater, batteries, marine, and wearable electronics industry. The profiled innovations include highly porous 3D carbon nanotube composites, a low cost PET-based nano-adsorbent, a hybrid photocatalyst, antifouling nanocoating and graphene-based inkjet printing materials.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Recent Innovations in Nanomaterials
- Simple Fabrication Method for Carbon Nanotube Composites
- Cost-effective Adsorbent Nanomaterial from Plastic Waste for Antibiotic Removal from Water Phase
- Hybrid Nanomaterial for Hydrogen Fuel Extraction Broad Spectrum of Light and Seawater
- Self-polishing and High Performance Anti-fouling Nanocoating for Vessels
- Textile Electronics using Graphene-based Inkjet Printing Materials
2. Industry Contacts
- Key Contacts