This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in food and food ingredient production. The TOE focuses on innovations such as lowering sodium content in cocoa, cellular agriculture for sustainable sea food, and sustainable and scalable Mankai plant farming for high nutrition food production. This issue also discusses an infant formula that will serve as an alternate to human breast milk and an electronic tongue technology for tasting stevia profiles.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Innovations in Industrial Bioprocessing
- Innovative Cocoa Powder with Reduced Sodium Content
- Innovative Sustainable Sea Food Using Cellular Agriculture Technologies
- Vegan, Non-Dairy, Non-Soya Infant Formula
- Sustainable and Scalable Mankai Plant Farming
- Innovative Sensor Technology for Matching Sugar Taste Profile
- Industry Contacts