This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts the current landscape and the new life sciences trends across oncolytic immunotherapy. Next generation oncoloytic viral therapies, reovirus platforms, and cancer management strategies are depicted. The corresponding clinical trials scenario is illustrated, along with the industry interactions.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Innovations in Oncolytic Immunotherapy
- Next-generation Oncolytic Viral Company Announces Senior Leadership Appointment
- Leveraging Coxsackievirus for Oncolytic Immunotherapy
- Novel Reovirus Platform for Cancer Management
- PsiOxus Therapeutics to Receive Milestone Payment from Bristol-Myers Squibb
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Clinical Pipeline for Viralytics
- Summary of Key Contacts