This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in Alzheimer’s treatment, driver assistance systems, and food waste management. The TOE also focuses on advancements in self-healing materials, and wearable medical devices.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy as Potential Alzheimer’s Treatment
- Eye Tracking With Facial Analysis Provides Holistic Driver Monitoring
- Conversion of Greek Yogurt Waste Into High Value Products
- Self-healing and Shape Memory Effects in Gold Particles
- Wearable Medical Device for Cardiovascular Self-care