The latest edition of Medical Device TOE profiles a wide spectrum of innovations in the MedTech space. These innovation profiles present the latest product launches, recent scientific publications, and first-of-its-kind procedures that are certain to have an impact on the industry. This edition contains profiles of a novel drug-eluting stent, an adjustable intra-ocular lens, a transdermal drug delivery patch, and a neuromodulation device for pain management.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Technology Innovations in the Medical Device Industry
- Flu Vaccine Delivered Through a Transdermal Patch
- FDA Cleared Neurostimulator for Treating Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms
- Robot-assisted Surgical Device for Less Invasive Procedures
- Safety Valve for Preventing Accidental Dislodgement of Intravenous Catheters
- Device for Detecting Microparticle Content in Transfusion Patients
- Small-sized Less-expensive Proton Therapy System
- Adjustable Intra-ocular Lens for Cataract Patients
- Novel Elastomeric Drug-Eluting Stent with Minimal Metal Footprint