This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in production of eco-friendly composite materials, slow-release fertilizers, and sustainable inks. The TOE also focuses on a fermentation process for ethanol production and manufacturing of man-made diamonds. The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products. The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Recent Developments in Manufacturing of Eco-friendly Composite Materials, Fertilizers, Diamonds, and Inks
- Eco-friendly Composite Material Produced from Renewable Feedstock
- Controlled Slow-release Fertilizer Enables Effective Plant Growth
- High-throughput Fermentation System for Ethanol Production
- Carbon Neutral Process for Production of High-value Man-made Diamonds
- Algae is a Sustainable Replacement for Petroleum-based Inks
- Industry Contacts