This edition of the Inside R&D TOE profiles innovations in 3D printing, ethylene recovery, wastewater treatment, and augmented reality. The TOE also focuses on advancements in nanocoated stents, and energy and nutrients recovery from sewage.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in 3D Printing, Ethylene Recovery, Wastewater Treatment, and Healthcare Devices
- Hydrogels Enable 3D Printing with Bacteria
- Silica Zeolite Adsorbent for Recovery of Ethylene from Ethane in Gas Separation Processes
- Novel Wastewater Treatment System to Recover Energy, Water, and Nutrients from Sewage
- Augmented Reality-based Medical Visor to Improve Surgical Accuracy
- Nanocoated Stent to Provide Alternative to BMS and DES