This Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights across new technologies enabling the discovery of novel protein targets. The service encompasses innovations enabling protein target discovery, complement system activation, allosteric protein modulation, protein therapeutics, and targeted antibody treatments. Additionally, this TOE provides analysis of clinical trial studies for protein therapies.
The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain. Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Addressing Immunological Issues Through Next Generation Protein Targets
- Accelerating Protein Target Discovery via Novel Screening Platform
- Pro-inflammatory Protein Targets Activating the Complement System
- Antibody Discovery Against Membrane Protein Targets
- Re-engineering Drug Discovery Approach to Address Neurodegenerative Disorders
- New Drug Sites for Allosteric Modulation of Proteins
- Protein Therapeutics for Treatment of Multiple Cancer Indications
- Plasma-derived Protein Therapeutics for Preventing Lung Transplantation Rejection
- Monoclonal Antibody for Bladder Cancer and Achondroplasia
- Therapeutic Protein for Rapidly Restoring Blood Clotting
2. Clinical Trial Analysis
- Summary of Recent Clinical Trials for Protein Therapeutics
- Industry Interactions