Advances in Parasitology, Volume 100, the latest in a series first published in 1963, contains comprehensive and up-to-date reviews on all areas of interest in contemporary parasitology. The series includes medical studies of parasites of major influence, along with reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy, and life history, which help to shape current thinking and applications. This new release includes sections on Human Parasitology and Parasitic Diseases: Heading Towards 2050, Environmental aspects, Structural and Physical Properties of Schistosome Eggs, and Interventions against parasitic diseases to safeguard childhood development.
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of parasitology
- Includes medical studies of parasites of major influence, such as Plasmodium Falciparum and Trypanosomes
- Contains contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
- Features reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy and life history, which help to shape current thinking and applications
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
J. Russell Stothard and David Rollinson
2. Human Parasitology and Parasitic Diseases: Heading Towards 2050
Peter J. Hotez
3. Climate Change and the Neglected Tropical Diseases
4. 100 Years of Mass Deworming Programmes: A Policy Perspective From the World Bank's Disease Control Priorities Analyses
Donald A.P. Bundy, Laura J. Appleby, Mark Bradley, Kevin Croke, T. Deirdre Hollingsworth, Rachel Pullan, Hugo C. Turner and Nilanthi de Silva
5. Clonorchis sinensis and Clonorchiasis: The Relevance of Exploring Genetic Variation
Daxi Wang, Neil D. Young, Pasi K. Korhonen and Robin B. Gasser
6. Exploring Structural and Physical Properties of Schistosome Eggs: Potential Pathways for Novel Diagnostics?
Renata R.F. Candido, Alessandra L. Morassutti, Carlos Graeff-Teixeira, Timothy G. St. Pierre and Malcolm K. Jones
7. Parasite Dispersal From the Ornamental Goldfish Trade
Alejandro Trujillo-González, Joy A. Becker and Kate S. Hutson