Advances in Organometallic Chemistry, Volume 69, contains authoritative review articles of world renowned researchers in the field of organometallic chemistry. This longstanding serial is known for its comprehensive coverage of topics in organometallic synthesis, reactions, mechanisms, homogeneous catalysis, and more, with this release focusing on topics such as C-H Activation Mediated by Main Group Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds, Transition-metals catalyzed intramolecular amination and hydroamination reactions of allenes, Green Fluorescent Protein-like and related organometallic fluorophores, Recent advances in the synthesis of C- S- bonds via metal-catalyzed functionalization of C- H- bonds, Current mechanistic understanding of Co-catalyzed C-H functionalization, and more.
The book is ideal for a wide range of researchers involved in organometallic chemistry, including synthetic protocols, mechanistic studies and practical applications.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field of organometallic chemistry
- Covers topics in organometallic synthesis, reactions, mechanisms, homogeneous catalysis, and more
- Informs and updates readers on the latest developments in the field
- Carefully edited to provide easy-to-read material
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Egle M. Beccalli, Gianluigi Broggini, Michael S. Christodoulou and Sabrina Giofrè
- Organometallic Fluorophores of d8 Metals (Pd, Pt, Au)
Laurent Bischoff, Christine Baudequin, Christophe Hoarau and Esteban P. Urriolabeitia
- Recent Advances in the Synthesis of C-S Bonds via Metal-Catalyzed or -Mediated Functionalization of C-H Bonds
Shuai Liang, Saad Shaaban, Nai-Wei Liu, Kamil Hofman and Georg Manolikakes
- Current Mechanistic Understanding of Cobalt-Catalyzed C-H Functionalization
Oriol Planas, Paula G. Chirila, Christopher J. Whiteoak and Xavi Ribas
- Metallate Complexes of the Late Transition Metals: Organometallic Chemistry and Catalysis
Adrián Gómez-Suárez, David J. Nelson and Steven P. Nolan