Advances in Clinical Chemistry, Volume 85, the latest installment in this internationally acclaimed series, contains chapters authored by world-renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists. The serial discusses the latest and most up-to-date technologies related to the field of clinical chemistry, and is the benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory.
- Provides the most up-to-date technologies in clinical chemistry and clinical laboratory science
- Authored by world renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists
- Presents the international benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Alexander G. Semenov and Evgeniya E. Feygina
2. Metabolomics and Lipidomics of Ischemic Stroke
3. Obesity, Thrombotic Risk, and Inflammation in Cancer
Benjamín Rubio-Jurado, Luz M.A. Balderas-Peña, Eduardo E. García-Luna, María G. Zavala-Cerna, Carlos Riebeling-Navarro, Pedro A. Reyes and Arnulfo H. Nava-Zavala
4. Proteomics for Biomarker Identification and Clinical Application in Kidney Disease
Lin Chen, Wei Su, Hua Chen, Dan-Qian Chen, Ming Wang, Yan Guo and Ying-Yong Zhao
5. Adiponectin and Its Isoforms in Pathophysiology
Merel van Andel, Annemieke C. Heijboer and Madeleine L. Drent
6. Uncertainty in Measurement: The Propagation of Uncertainties, With Examples From the Clinical Laboratory
Robert B. Frenkel and Ian Farrance