Optical fiber is currently the main means for high-rate transmission in communication networks. In the last years, there is a great deal of ongoing research efforts that span the entire protocol stack of optical networks, with representative areas being architecture of optical components, optoelectronics, wavelength routing, energy efficiency, Quality of Service, hybrid optical-wireless networks etc.
*Please note this price is for a non-speaker registration.
*Events may be cancelled due to commercial or organisational reasons. In this case Research and Markets will refund all registration fees which have already been paid. Research and Markets will not refund any charges arising from the participant having to cancel or re-book transportation or accommodation which he or she has arranged.
Design, Control and Management of Optical Networks
- Optical Switching
- New Architectures for Optical Routers and Switches
- Optical Networks Performance Modelling
- QoS. Optical Networks for Future Networks
- Energy Efficiency in Optical Networks
- Passive Optical Networks
- Integration of Optical and Wireless Networking
- Lasers and Photonic Components
- Optical Access Networks
- Optical Amplification and Sensing
- Optical Modulation and Signal Processing
- New Optical Fiber Technologies
- Enabling the Cloud Through SDN and NFV
- Hybrid Optical-Wireless Networks
- Intelligent Optical Control Plane
- Packet Optical Networking Technology
- WDM Optical Networks
- FiWi Networks
- High Speed optical LANs and Gigabit EthernetOpto-Electronics for Terabit Networking
- Next Generation Optical Networking
- Elastic Optical Networks
- Silicon Photonics
- Quantum Photonic Networks
- Optical Sensors
Venue to be announced shortly.