"Fuel Cards in Denmark 2017", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Denmark.
Fuel card value in Denmark increased by 12.7% in 2016 as rising fuel prices forced many fleet vehicles to use fuel cards to reduce transport costs to remain competitive.
- The total number of service stations in Denmark increased by 1.4% in 2016 totalling 2,028 service stations.
- Over 14,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 665,882 cards in the market.
- Fleet card volumes will continue to grow rising 10.1% between 2017 and 2022.
- The top five fuel card operators made up 90.9% of fuel card volumes in 2016.
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Danish fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Competitor Card Analysis