The Belarus Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- There are monetary policies aimed at preserving stable local BYR currency rates which have caused minor fluctuations in Q3-2017. Quarterly changes of major currencies include; 1 USD=1,9632 BYR (-1,5%), 1 EUR=2,3141(- 4,8%)
- The GDP reached its yearly target in Q3-2017 equating to 76.5 bn BYR (+1.7% during January-September 2017 )
- The GDP annual forecast for 2018 has been revised to a new growth rate of +3.4% as the economy continues to improve
- Profitability rates reached 8.4% during January-August period
- The consumer price index reached 99.9% in July with similar growth in September 2017. This was attributed to the stable currency and strict controls led by the Ministry of Antimonopoly Regulation and Trade
- Retail prices decreased for food and drinks (-0.7% in July compared to the previous month)
- The health segment is continuing to grow, increasing the pressure for categories that are primarily perceived as having a high sugar content
- Moderate summer temperatures did not provide strong support for consumer demand despite the recovering economy which provoked more explorative purchasing, particularly those perceived as premium
- The total population displayed a significantly smaller decrease in the population compared to Q2-17 as less people emigrated due to the recovering economic situation
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Belarus beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Belarus to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation
4 Market Drivers
5 Market Trends
5.1 Soft Drinks
5.1.1 Packaged Water
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water
5.1.4 Enhanced Water
5.1.5 Flavored Water
5.1.8 Still Drinks
5.1.10 Fruit Powders
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
5.1.12 Sports Drinks
5.1.13 Energy Drinks
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks
5.3 Dairy Drinks
5.4 Hot Beverages terly Update
6.1 Industry News
6.2 Distribution News
6.3 New Products & Photo Shots
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance
8 Data Tables
9 Pricing Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Belarus at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017