The study also provides in-depth analysis of segment wise telecommunications including mobile, fixed line and fixed broadband services. All key markets in the region along with their individual market trends, outlook and operators are included in the research.
The number of subscribers and penetration rates are forecast for each of the sub-segment including mobile, fixed landline and broadband segments from 2005 to 2025 for the following countries-
Southern South America Countries- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay
Southern South America telecommunication revenues, investment and infrastructure details are also covered in the report. Further, emerging business environment in Southern South America together with comparison to five competitive benchmark countries are included, to assess the country’s prominence on regional front.
On the competitive analysis front, leading companies along with their market shares are identified. Further, key business strategies of market leaders, their tariffs and SWOT profiles are included. In addition, the research work forecasts the demographic and economic drivers of Southern South America that enable strategy planners to formulate their pricing and branding strategies.
The report also includes latest telecommunication market developments, mergers, acquisitions and launches, spectrum availability, tenders and other aspects are analyzed.
- Key Findings
- Southern South America Telecom Market Overview
- Trends Shaping the Future of Southern South America Telecom Industry
- Key strategies being Implemented by Market Leaders
- Telecom Revenues in Southern South America Countries
- Telecom Investments in Southern South America Countries
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
-Argentina Fixed line, Mobile and Broadband Outlook to 2025
- Bolivia Fixed line, Mobile and Broadband Outlook to 2025
- Brazil Fixed line, Mobile and Broadband Outlook to 2025
- Chile Fixed line, Mobile and Broadband Outlook to 2025
- Paraguay Fixed line, Mobile and Broadband Outlook to 2025
- Uruguay Fixed line, Mobile and Broadband Outlook to 2025
- Market Shares by Company
- Regulatory Bodies and Their Role in Industries
- Overall Ranking
- Demand Index
- Infrastructure Index
- Growth Index
- GDP Forecast, 2005-2025
- GDP per Capita Forecast, 2005-2025
- Population Forecast, 2005-2025
- Unemployment Trends in Southern South America Countries
- Company A: Profile and operations
- Company B: Profile and operations
- Company C: Profile and operations