The report on chocolate beer market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global chocolate beer market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global chocolate beer market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global chocolate beer market is segmented on the basis of type, distribution channel, and packaging material.
Global Chocolate Beer Market by Type
- Chocolate Ale Market
- Chocolate Stouts Market
- Chocolate Lager Market
- Other Chocolate Beer Market
- North America
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Oskar Blues Brewing
- The Boston Beer Company
- D.G. Yuengling & Sons
- Sierra Nevada Brewing
- Bell's Brewery
- New Belgium Brewing Company
- The Brooklyn Brewery
- Stone Brewing
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of chocolate beer market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in chocolate beer market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global chocolate beer market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Chocolate Beer Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Chocolate Beer Market
4. Global Chocolate Beer Market by Type 2017 - 2023
4.1 Chocolate Ale Market
4.2 Chocolate Stouts Market
4.3 Chocolate Lager Market
4.4 Other Chocolate Beer Market
5. Global Chocolate Beer Market by Distribution Channel 2017 - 2023
6. Global Chocolate Beer Market by Packaging Material 2017 - 2023
7. Global Chocolate Beer Market by Regions 2017 - 2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Chocolate Beer Market by Type
7.1.2 North America Chocolate Beer Market by distribution channel
7.1.3 North America Chocolate Beer Market by Packaging material
7.1.4 North America Chocolate Beer Market by Country
7.2.1 Europe Chocolate Beer Market by Type
7.2.2 Europe Chocolate Beer Market by distribution channel
7.2.3 Europe Chocolate Beer Market by Packaging material
7.2.4 Europe Chocolate Beer Market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific Chocolate Beer Market by Type
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific Chocolate Beer Market by distribution channel
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific Chocolate Beer Market by Packaging material
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific Chocolate Beer Market by Country
7.4.1 RoW Chocolate Beer Market by Type
7.4.2 RoW Chocolate Beer Market by distribution channel
7.4.3 RoW Chocolate Beer Market by Packaging material
7.4.4 RoW Chocolate Beer Market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Anheuser-Busch InBev
8.2 Oskar Blues Brewing
8.3 The Boston Beer Company
8.4 D.G. Yuengling & Sons
8.5 Sierra Nevada Brewing
8.6 Bell's Brewery
8.7 New Belgium Brewing Company
8.8 The Brooklyn Brewery
8.9 Stone Brewing