The report on commercial seaweed market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global commercial seaweed market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global commercial seaweed market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global commercial seaweed market is segmented on the basis of product, form, and application.
Global Commercial Seaweed Market by Product
- Green Seaweeds
- Red Seaweeds
- Brown Seaweeds
- Human Consumption
- Animal Feed
- Other Application
- North America
- Travena Ltd.
- The Cornish Seaweed Company
- Indigrow Ltd.
- Chase Organics GB Limited
- Leili Group
- West Coast Marine Bio-Processing Corp.
- CP Kelco
- SeasolInternational Pty. Ltd.
- Gelymar SA
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of commercial seaweed market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in commercial seaweed market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global commercial seaweed market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Commercial Seaweed Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Commercial Seaweed Market
4. Global Commercial Seaweed Market by Product 2017 - 2023
4.1 Green Seaweeds
4.2 Red Seaweeds
4.3 Brown Seaweeds
5. Global Commercial Seaweed Market by Form 2017 - 2023
6. Global Commercial Seaweed Market by Application 2017 - 2023
6.1 Human Consumption
6.2 Animal Feed
6.4 Other Application
7. Global Commercial Seaweed Market by Regions 2017 - 2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Commercial Seaweed Market by Product
7.1.2 North America Commercial Seaweed Market by Form
7.1.3 North America Commercial Seaweed Market by Application
7.1.4 North America Commercial Seaweed Market by Country
7.2.1 Europe Commercial Seaweed Market by Product
7.2.2 Europe Commercial Seaweed Market by Form
7.2.3 Europe Commercial Seaweed Market by Application
7.2.4 Europe Commercial Seaweed Market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific Commercial Seaweed Market by Product
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific Commercial Seaweed Market by Form
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific Commercial Seaweed Market by Application
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific Commercial Seaweed Market by Country
7.4.1 RoW Commercial Seaweed Market by Product
7.4.2 RoW Commercial Seaweed Market by Form
7.4.3 RoW Commercial Seaweed Market by Application
7.4.4 RoW Commercial Seaweed Market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Travena Ltd.
8.2 The Cornish Seaweed Company
8.3 Indigrow Ltd.
8.4 Chase Organics GB Limited
8.5 Leili Group
8.6 West Coast Marine Bio-Processing Corp.
8.7 CP Kelco
8.8 SeasolInternational Pty. Ltd.
8.10 Gelymar SA