This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in residential and industrial wastewater treatment and bio-based products including bio-cement and bio-chemicals. The TOE also focuses on the development of proprietary vertical farming systems, which are aimed to generate high yield of crops with the utilization of fewer primary resources. It also provides intelligence on technologies, processes, and strategic insights on novel solid waste management that converts waste in to energy and reduces solid wastes going in to the landfills.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Recent Developments in Water Treatment, Bio-cement, Bio-chemicals, Vertical Farming, and Solid Waste Management
- Innovative Fermentation Process for Manufacturing Value-added Products
- Plasma Arc Waste Elimination Systems for Treatment of Onboard Ship Wastes
- Fungal-based Self-healing Concrete Replacing Aging Concrete Infrastructure
- Highly Reliable Nanoparticle-based Membranes for Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Sustainable Vertical Farming Systems for Production of High Yield of Crops
- Industry Contacts