This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE provides insights on recent developments and innovations in genetic diagnostics and precision medicine. The service also provides clinical trial analysis for utomilumab.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
Recent Advances in Diagnostics and Precision Medicine
- Advancing Genetic Diagnostics for Hereditary Disorders
- Undergoing Precision Medicine Through Blockchain Technology
- Evaluating Yescarta™ and Utomilumab Combination for Lymphoma Management
- Bi-Specific Antibody Therapeutics for Inflammatory and Autoimmune Indications
Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Clinical Trial Analysis for Utomilumab
- Industry Interactions