This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts provides insights on recent collaborative advancements across the global biotech landscape. The TOE also provides additional analysis of CRSIPR-based clinical trials.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Partnerships Leading the Biotech Landscape
- Agilent Technologies Collaborates with University of Southern California for Enabling Convergence of Bioscience Research
- Sanofi to Acquire Biotechnology Firm Ablynx, a Developer of the Unique Nanobody Platform
- Shire Plc and AB Biosciences Enter into a Licensing Agreement for Working on the PRIM Program
- Adverum Biotechnologies Intends to Partner with Editas Medicine
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Clinical Trial Analysis for CRISPR
- Industry Interactions