This issue of High-Tech Materials TOE covers the latest material innovations in the field of printed electronics. These innovations can be used in a wide variety of applications such as electronics, healthcare, robotics, sensors, photovoltaics, building & construction, transportation, displays, printed and flexible electronics. This issue covers innovations on the emerging materials that are used as conductive inks. It also covers the impact of the profiled innovations in this technology segment.
The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Table of Contents
- Pressure Sensitive Inks for Enhancing Force and Bend Sensing of a Substrate
- Technology to Process Materials with Varied Melting Points
- Organic Photovoltaic Film for Use in Varied Applications
- Conductive Ink Developed Using Single Crystal Metal Particles
- Conductive Ink for Smart Packaging and Retail Sector
- Innovation Impact - Benchmarking of Key Innovations Profiled
- Industry Contacts