The latest edition of Medical Device TOE profiles innovations in diverse markets such as coronary stents, shockwave therapy for diabetic foot ulcer management, continuous blood glucose monitoring, patient engagement platform, and continuous intravenous line monitoring. These innovations have been traced from across the globe - Singapore, Canada, Israel, Ireland and the United States, and represent a spectrum of technology readiness - pre-commercialization, new product launch, regulatory approval and so on. This mixed bag of innovation profiles also spans the industry and academia research groups.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Technology Innovations in the Medical Device Industry
- Flexible Stent to Manage Chronic Sinusitis
- Biodegradable Polymeric Stent Platform with Metal-like Strength
- FDA-cleared Shockwave Device for Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Point-of-Care Breath Analyzer for Effective Asthma Management
- Transcatheter Device for Effective Type-2 Diabetes Management
- Automated Blood Glucose Monitoring for Diabetes Management
- Continuous IV-line Monitoring Solution to Reduce Air Embolism
- Innovative Large-bore Vascular Closure Device
- Engagement Platform for Patients Undergoing Surgery
- Novel Microneedle Patch for Burning Fat
- Database of Key Industry Participants