The automobile market in Kenya provides comprehensive analysis and forecasts of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles. Evolving market dynamics, customer preferences and business strategies of industry leaders are included.
The research report provides in-depth SWOT analysis of different vehicle market subtypes including PCs, LCVs, heavy trucks, buses, vans and motor cycles. Historic data on the import and export trends by source/destination country are provided.
The research work provides market growth in two time series: historic from 2005 to 2017 and forecast from 2018 to 2025. Impact of business and economic conditions on automotive industry are assessed. Further, GDP, household income, inflation trends through 2005 to 2025 are analyzed along with key demographic patterns during the period.
The automobile industry in Kenya is compared with its peer countries in the region for better understanding of the current status of the industry. Further, regional and Global Trends in Automotive industry are also included in the research publication.
Potential market players and their market structures are identified. Business and SWOT profiles of three leading Kenya automotive companies are included in the report. Further, all major recent developments and their impact on the Kenya automotive industry are analyzed.
Key Issues Addressed
- The role of business and economic environment on automotive market sales
- What are evolving technology and business trends?
- What is the growth potential of Kenya passenger cars and commercial vehicles?
- How are consumer preferences changing?
- How is the Kenya automobile market structured?
- Who are key market leaders and what is their market share?
- Key Findings
- Shifting Customer Preferences
- Evolving Dynamics
- SWOT Analysis
Kenya Automotive Sector-Medium and Long Term Growth Outlook
- Kenya Total automotive sales outlook, 2005-2025
- Kenya Passenger cars sales outlook, 2005-2025
- Kenya Commercial vehicle sales outlook, 2005-2025
- Kenya Passenger Cars production outlook, 2005-2025
- Kenya LCV production outlook, 2005-2025
- Kenya Heavy Trucks Production outlook, 2005-2025
- Kenya Bus Production outlook, 2005-2025
- Kenya Passenger Cars-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Kenya Passenger Cars-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in Kenya-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in Kenya-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Kenya Motorcycles-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Kenya Motorcycles-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Diesel Demand in transportation sector, 2005-2025
- Gasoline Demand in transportation sector, 2005-2025
- Domestic vs International Companies
- Industry Consolidation Trends
- Business and SWOT Profiles of Industry Leaders in Kenya
Impact of Economic and Demographic Factors on Kenya Automobile Market
- Kenya GDP (Gross Domestic Product, Current Prices) Outlook, 2007-2025
- Kenya Household Disposable Income Outlook, 2007-2025
- Kenya Population Growth Outlook, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Age, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Gender, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Area, 2007-2025
Automobile World and Regional Auto Markets in 2017
- Publisher Expertise
- Research Methodology