The automobile market in South Korea provides comprehensive analysis and forecasts of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles. Evolving market dynamics, customer preferences and business strategies of industry leaders are included.
The research report provides in-depth SWOT analysis of different vehicle market subtypes including PCs, LCVs, heavy trucks, buses, vans and motor cycles. Historic data on the import and export trends by source/destination country are provided.
The research work provides market growth in two time series: historic from 2005 to 2017 and forecast from 2018 to 2025. Impact of business and economic conditions on automotive industry are assessed. Further, GDP, household income, inflation trends through 2005 to 2025 are analyzed along with key demographic patterns during the period.
The automobile industry in South Korea is compared with its peer countries in the region for better understanding of the current status of the industry. Further, regional and Global Trends in Automotive industry are also included in the research publication.
Potential market players and their market structures are identified. Business and SWOT profiles of three leading South Korea automotive companies are included in the report. Further, all major recent developments and their impact on the South Korea automotive industry are analyzed.
Key Issues Addressed
- The role of business and economic environment on automotive market sales
- What are evolving technology and business trends?
- What is the growth potential of South Korea passenger cars and commercial vehicles?
- How are consumer preferences changing?
- How is the South Korea automobile market structured?
- Who are key market leaders and what is their market share?
- Key Findings
- Shifting Customer Preferences
- Evolving Dynamics
- SWOT Analysis
South Korea Automotive Sector-Medium and Long Term Growth Outlook
- South Korea Total automotive sales outlook, 2005-2025
- South Korea Passenger cars sales outlook, 2005-2025
- South Korea Commercial vehicle sales outlook, 2005-2025
- South Korea Passenger Cars production outlook, 2005-2025
- South Korea LCV production outlook, 2005-2025
- South Korea Heavy Trucks Production outlook, 2005-2025
- South Korea Bus Production outlook, 2005-2025
- South Korea Passenger Cars-Imports value ($ Billions)
- South Korea Passenger Cars-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in South Korea-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in South Korea-Exports value ($ Billions)
- South Korea Motorcycles-Imports value ($ Billions)
- South Korea Motorcycles-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Diesel Demand in transportation sector, 2005-2025
- Gasoline Demand in transportation sector, 2005-2025
- Domestic vs International Companies
- Industry Consolidation Trends
- Business and SWOT Profiles of Industry Leaders in South Korea
Impact of Economic and Demographic Factors on South Korea Automobile Market
- South Korea GDP (Gross Domestic Product, Current Prices) Outlook, 2007-2025
- South Korea Household Disposable Income Outlook, 2007-2025
- South Korea Population Growth Outlook, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Age, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Gender, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Area, 2007-2025
Automobile World and Regional Auto Markets in 2017
- Publisher Expertise
- Research Methodology